Gone with the wind...girl mentality or just fashion?

Mornin' sunshines!

I have started to watch old movies for various reasons. I found them more deep then the current movies, the story is amazing (especially the love ones), the actors are far more better (they actually act) and the fashion is a gold mine for everyone who likes to be unique in a world so eager to be on trend and current with the fashion. 

I heard talking a lot about Gone with the Winds , so I decided to watch it... I tend to live with the characters of the books that I am reading or the movies that I watch so you might imagine that I suffer with Scarlett... I started thinking about her constant chase for a made up romance between her and that Tarleton boy... her ego didn't let her accept that he wasn't in love with her, but just flattered by the fact that the most beautiful girl loved him or that another amazing guy (one who was truly her match in every way) was utterly in love with her and was capable to do anything for her... And I started thinking if I was ever in Scarlett's place and if so, how many times... I think (actually hope) that I not the only one so dumb to not see the right guy standing just in front of her...

Enough but that, let's talk fashion! As you might know I am utterly in love with the fashion style so here are my favorite outfits. 







Which dress do you like best?


No comments:

Post a Comment