I've started dressing more elegant and in more skirts since I got my job, so I was looking for affordable office cloths, without looking too serious... I was impressed by the sales in H&M and all the things that I found there...
Actually this is how they got me... with this amazing black blazer. The second blazer looks more grown up then it really is. Although the cut is classic it looks young on you - you will see in a post!
I was looking for some playful and fun skirts for the summer, you know for those flirts nights... So when I saw this two skirts I just felt in love!
It's incredible how much this shorts and skirt look alike... The shorts are more silky and lay back and the skirt is perfect for a summer day at the office.
This skirts are more appropriated for the fall season. I love that the first one has pockets, who doesn't love a skirt with pockets?! And the print on the second one is amazing! Tribal / abstract print has been a trend for one or two years now, it's a busy print but I think that it will good with a simple top or a T-shirt with an interesting message on it...
Isn't this print just amazing!? I think I just found myself the perfect pair of shorts!
I saw this sweater at the kids section, I thought it was too cute to not buy it... I have a couple of ideas of how to style it...it's like candy - sweater... The sweater might look good with the red leopard printed shorts from above, no?
It's the most neutral bag that I own and I think it will be great for going to work in the fall season...
What kind of shopping spree it would had been without buying a pair of shoes?! I love this type of wedges (you might have seen similar style at Zara's or Aldo's) but I like them better at H&M. They look so sexy on, it's unbelievable...
Which one is your favorite? In September I wall start doing again styling series...

No comments:
Post a Comment