As you might know by now I love the classic side of fashion and I try all the time to mix a classic, clean style with playful and colorful items. Today I will share with you my new "crush" fashion - wise Diane Keaton... Yes Yes! I know that she is over 50 and I am far from that age, but style that woman has style and class and I hope someday I will have that too...
I like her midi skirts they are so feminine and graceful and her pant suits, they are so straight even man cut, and they look so feminine on her. It's amazing!




I find her style fresh and classic at the same time. One of my fashion goal for the fall season is the wear at work an outfit inspired by her. Funny fact about her: she's the same height as me...
Which look do you like best?










No comments:
Post a Comment