Just 2013

Mornin' sunshines!

The funny thing about wishes is that you never know if they really will come true...or if you really will want them to come true in time...Last year i made my first (fashion) wish list it was fun and incredible...now looking back I am sure that I don't want those things anymore, i think that was the reason that i never bought them and only "dreamed" about them or wasn't it?

Looking back, I am amaze how much I changed my style...how much I changed overall...

The past year was so full of major events in my life like living abroad alone for 3 months, graduating college, starting the master classes and much more...And really I don't know what to wish or ask for the next year...But if I must ask for something this year: to find my own style...to figure out what I want to do with my life and how to do it...

What is your wish list this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment