Huge order from gofavor.com & review

Mornin' sunshines!

I just got in the mail my orders from gofavor.com. I was actually very impressed by their shipping! The first order I place it on the 19 of December and arrived in Romania on December 28, for free shipping and considering that were the Holidays and we had like 2 free weeks I think that was amazing!  And also the packaging...Oh my God! It was really like a Christmas morning when I received them. If you want next time I will do a blog post on opening the package, but this time I must admit that I opened the package at the post office, that existed I was.

Here is all that I ordered and here are my first thoughts on the items:

Vintage heart pendant necklace
The details on the charm are amazing, the color is very vintagee, and the chain has a good length for the size of the charm.

Pearl dangle stud earrings
This earrings are amazing! I am planing to pair them with a pearl (or faux pearl) - necklace... They have a classic vibe and they look more expensive then they really are.

It is perfect for stacking ore just for wear it on its own. The bow is very feminine and the (faux) leather bracelet gives it a more modern touch.

Vintage pearl beaded bracelet
I was surprise by this bracelet, the quality is amazing! The colors of the stones are very nice and also the way that was made it, it really looks expensive! I went to the post with some friends and when I opened the packaged I got lots of compliments for the bracelet.

I love just love the necklace! I can't wait to style it! It's the most goddy piece and I love it! This is one of the IT colors of the year! And also I have to admit that I ordered this necklace in two other colors, that much I loved it - dark red and white (the white one looks like the stones are pearls and that's always a plus - everyone needs pearls in their life).
 Vintage multicolor flower earrings
At first I was not sure about them, but when I received them I instantly liked them. I don't know what happen though, I've ordered the multicolor ones and got the black, bronze and gray ones...And that was a very nice surprise!

 Silver Christmas tree earrings
I thought that I ordered them in silver, but they are in gold, they are cute, very Christmasy in my opinion. I can't wait to wear it this December - I like to wear in December things that remind me of Christmas. Another thing that I like to do is to purchase festive jewelry and decorations on sale, after the Holidays, they are cheaper and also when the Holiday arrives you have things to wear and you don't need to go shopping...

 Vintage bow cocktail ring
The ring is so cute and girly! Love it! Actually it's one of my favorite rings, I wear it all the time (and that is quite unusual for me)...


 Silver cuff bracelet


 Heart charm cuff bracelet
The bangles are cute and delicate! I bought them for layering, but I think that are very cute by themselves...

 Pearl bow charm bracelet
The bracelet is so cute and girly! The quality of it is amazing! The bow detail makes it more interesting too...

And this was the order no 1...

 Vintage engraved flower ruby bracelet
Love the vintage touch of the bracelet.. The gemstone is not that red though, but I still like how it looks...

 Silver pink heart earrings
They are real cute and girly...Actually I wear them the other day and got some compliments on it - and that is always a plus when you buy things...
 
 Vintage charm bracelet
The details on the charms are amazing...it looks more expensive then it really is...

 Vintage charms bracelet
I didn't had anything green and this bracelet is perfect... But I never thought that it will look that good...Can't wait to style it...

Luxurious gold tone rhinestone collar necklace
This necklace is really goddy...the pink is bright shade and it looks amazing with the gold, the contrast on the two color is perfect... I have a couple of ideas of how to wear it (mostly in evening outfits) but now I am thinking in how to incorporate it into my day to day outfits...
Antique bronze necklace
I just love it! It has so many details and the sparkling stones complements its rock'n'roll vibe...This is one of my favorite necklaces I might say that this is my favorite one of them all...And I didn't saw anything like it before...

  Elegant pearl ball pendant chain necklace
The chain is a little short for my taste, but the details are amazing! It is bigger then I thought though...

 Vintage blue peacock bracelet
The color is just amazing! My mom loved it (it was a gift for her)...I think is perfect for wear it on its own with a black dress in the evening, or with a plain outfit during the day to make the outfit more glamorous...
 
 Vintage butterfly hair clip
That was a surprise...I thought it was a bow, but are 2 butterflies...The details are amazing, especially for a hair piece...

Bow headband
It's really cute and girly...I got tones of compliments on it the first time I wore it (at the post office I must admit)... I don't usually wear things that girly but when I saw it I knew I had to have it.

What do you think? Which one should I style first?






2 comments:

  1. I am curious to see the bow headband! but they are all so lovely

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty jewelry!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete