Anna Karenina

Mornin' sunshines!

I wanted to see the movie for a while now and I finally got the time... I read the book and it was amazing! The movie was amazing! It was filmed as a theater play! The costumes and the jewelery are amazing! Check out this necklace:



The dresses were amazing! I just love this style of fashion! Anyway...the movie was amazing! Did you know the story? Is quite a classic one: Anna was the wife of a Russian minister and fall in love with a soldier (with over 10 years younger) with whom had a baby. At the end Anna trough herself in front of a train because she couldn't live with herself. It's a beautiful story, a little sad for a love story...

I saw the other day that is also a ballet play Anna Karenina. I never went to a ballet play and I am curious to see how it will be...


How was your day?


No comments:

Post a Comment