A time back I made an order from NaturalColour and I was not that pleased of their products and also they didn't send me all the items ordered, but the client service is amazing and that is way I after asking for that items back, I choose 2 more:
Simple Sleeve Letter Shirt White
Can't wait to style the shirt...
Can't wait to style the shirt...
Pretty Bride Diamond Necklace
I don't know for what reason now I am into sparkly things...I didn't wear it to my prom, but I want to wear it on a night out...
I don't know for what reason now I am into sparkly things...I didn't wear it to my prom, but I want to wear it on a night out...
I was not impressed about the sweater, it is kinda weird... on the site it says that is a free size, but it is ridiculous, it's like XXXXXXL and I don't know for what reason has lace on the bottom and in the photos from the site it's not.. The actual sweater doesn't look nothing like the sweater from the site...
I will try to make it work somehow... I will try to shrink it and then cut off the lace bottom and then will see turns out...I am considering to make a post about it, if you want...
The bag, on the other hand is beyond cute.. and I will show cast it in an outfit soon...
Bottom line...after considering the money spent and the quality of the products, honestly I don't think I will buy from them soon...Sadly because they have some amazing accessories...
What do you think?



stunning necklace!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.trendsection.blogspot.com
I love that necklace <3 x
ReplyDeletehttp://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/
That necklace is gorgeous! Wow! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more :) :)
ReplyDeletewww.raindropsofsapphire.com
I think I'wouldn't buy from them again! too many problems!
ReplyDeleteBut I love the necklace <3
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog
Amazing and inspiring proposals!
ReplyDeletef tare modelul de camasa, inspirat
ReplyDeleteMe gusta mucho!!!
ReplyDeleteBesos
neclace is so cool !
ReplyDeletehttp://nazlibabaoglu.blogspot.com/