I think in May started my new and current obsession with bright shoes...So when I saw sales on one of the most famous retail stores in Romania I knew it they were calling me... Here are my new fabulous shoes!
I could not believe it: Shoedazzle shoes at 10 euros... I have a felling that tribal print will be a big trend every summer from now one...
I felt in love with these shoes on bright pink, but they sold out before I could order them, so I picked this color... what do you think?
At first I wanted them on pink with green, but this combo looks better, doesn't it?
I needed a new and more serious wallet, so I picked this one up...




These are beautiful shoes! We love the 3 toned color of the last one. It creates a unique and chic look to it.
ReplyDeleteMuch love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com