Make it shine

Mornin' sunshines!

Like a year ago I felled in love with charms for (hand) bags, as I have mentioned in a previous post and I made one also, that I featured on the blog also...


Bag: Miniprix (Romanian store)
Charm: Meli Melo (Romanian store)

Last month I found in Bilbao a trend that I think I have to follow, but was to expensive to buy a new bag just for the charm and the trend, so I purchased a key charm from Blanco (Spanish Store) and add it to a really old bag of mine (has 5 or 6 years I think)...



Which bag do you like best?

I have a couple of new ideas of what charms to add, and how make my bags look more special but I need more materials...How about you? How do you make your bags reborn?


9 comments:

  1. I think that white one is the best for this hot summer ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely Blog. Please visit also mine and tell me what you think <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Great blog! The last post is very interesting and beautiful! Let's follow each other, if you agree, then let me know!)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweets charm is adorable! It goes well with the white bag.

    Hugs,
    S. The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these bags! adorable (:
    maybe you would wanna check out my fashion&beauty blog?
    turquoiseinlove.blogspot.com

    thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete