The best is yet to come...

Mornin' sunshines!

What you do when your life as you know and love comes to a devastating end?! You cry your heart out and fight yourself to believe in a better tomorrow!

The last 6 months were exhausting and when I thought that the thing will finally turn my way everything got tougher...but not impossible... It's a saying in Romanian "every kick in the ass is a step forward" and I usually live life about that rule...

It took me about a month to get my sh... life together...But now is better then it ever was... I finally got the time and resources to do everything that I ever wanted to do... The relationships that I valued are worthless now and the new ones that I make are not substituents for the old ones, are better and more rewording, they help me grow and become a better person... One of the things that I want to do is to work harder on my blog which helps me develop my artistic side and showcase my passions...

In the last month I attended an international conference where some hot shot came to talk about network security among other things and his attitude and way of seeing the world and the future of this field impressed me... He start quoting at one time Frank Sinatra and Newton, I think if the conference was longer then 2 days he might have quote Eminem or God knows who... Which was amazing! Because it shown that if you are passionate about something you will find inspiration for that thing in the most uncommon places...  


The quote from Frank Sinatra (and my title) are the title of his last song ever played and talks about what the future brings into our life...

I plan to post on every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and some times on Sundays...On Monday I will share with you, friends, parts of my life and my life style. On Wednesday we'll talk shopping - what I purchased or plan to purchase. On Friday it will be all about fashion and my way into fashion. And on Sunday it will be a surprise (for me too, actually), it will be either a recap of my week, or something that I found funny or interesting, we'll see...


I hope you will like the changes that I made with my blog and hope you will join my in my journey for a brighter future...


No comments:

Post a Comment