Pride and prejudice, baby

Mornin' sunshines!

Which is you favorite pass time activity? I love doing so many things...Like reading and finding inspiration on Pinterest, watching movies in my comfy PJs, going to the opera, theater, cinema or just out and about with my friends... I love dancing (and taking dancing classes), running outdoor as much as I can, hiking, traveling... Being a girly girl, or trying to be one, I just love going shopping and taking care of my closet are some of my favorite things to do... And by far, I love being curious and enjoying life are the things I love most in life!

As told you, friends, I am still amazed by how much my life changed in such a short time, and I am beyond grateful for the changes in my life... Although I've been busy more then usual lately, I manage (God knows how) that I still got time to do the things that I love and even more interesting and new things... Which I find more then interesting and amazing at the same time!

After a long and tiring week, all that I want is a day all by myself doing the things that I love, like watching a movie and arranging my closet for a new week... Which movie can be more fitted for a lazy Saturday afternoon the Pride and Prejudice?! I am not talking about the version from 2003 nor 2005, but of the 1940 version which I find more the delightful!





Don't you love the dresses? The story is amazing! It's the story of an independent girl who has her dreams and passions, who doesn't care what society thinks and expects her to do, who just lives her life... Who wouldn't want to be that kind of girl?! One of the most eligible bachelor fell in love with her for her personality, not her looks... which, let's face it, it's every girl's dream...

The series that I am reading now it's about finding love in a society full of prejudice and pride... It's a story of love, rules, innocence, forbidden desires and amazing dresses...


 I wish you an amazing week and love story more amazing then they are in movies and books!





No comments:

Post a Comment