I just found this amazing online store YesWalker.com and they an amazing offer: buy one, get one free so I decided to share the great news with you, friends, and some of the things that I love on their site:
Buckled boots
Paneled croc grain stiletto boots
Faux suede chain accent ankle boots
Polka dots cross strap platform sandals
Faux leather boston bag
Paneled croc grain stiletto boots
Faux suede chain accent ankle boots
Polka dots cross strap platform sandals
Faux leather boston bag
Which one do you like? If you buy something, please let me know what, I love hauls and shopping...













love the first pair of shoes! cute blog hun xo
ReplyDeletehope you come visit mine too :)
catherinebelle.blogspot.com
Wao, what a great deal! I looove all of these items, especially those blue polka dot shoes!
ReplyDeletewww.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com
cute blog! i love all of the above, but especially the little booties :)
ReplyDeleteI like the last one!!Do you know where is it from??
ReplyDeleteCome and visit my blog if you can ;)
http://mixingtrends.blogspot.com.es/