The Girl from the Mirror
Labels
Fashion is a state of mind
Lifestyle experience
My way into fashion...
Shop and Tell
YesStyle Madness
Mornin' sunshines!
I've found this cool online store
YesStyle.com
that have an amazing section with
weekly sales
so I wanted to share with you, friends, some of the things that I like...that are mostly bags...I think I have another obsession...
Smoothie bow accent crossbody bag
19th street cross bag
Dangolgage studded chain shoulder bag
Beauty bow accent boston bag
Smoothie faux leather lace satchel
Fringed satchel
Faux leather printed satchel
2 way satchel
Skyblue lace accent studded satchel
Bow accent satchel aqua
Kiss lock satchel
Smoothie leopard print sequined satchel
Faux leather satchel
Which one if your favorite? If you have items from them please tell me, I love hauls and shopping deals!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment