Meli Melo haul & review

Mornin' sunshines!

I order this week from Meli Melo on-line store, because in the stores I did not find what I was looking for. For those who are not living in Romania and doesn't know Meli Melo is a company that sells affordable jewlery (similar to Forever 21 in the US).

 This is necklace perfect for a little black dress. I love to buy elegant (almost royally) pieces of jewelry.


 Usually I don't like hoops because I think they don't express anything, but hoops with something hanging down I love. I don't have any leaf earrings or green ones (I think leaf inspired jewelry it is common fall trend and it will be always), so they were a must.


 
 A simple charm necklace.


A Christmas charm bracelets. Can't wait to Christmas to come. Christmas inspired jewelry are the December traditional trend, so if you find some interesting pieces we can buy them without thinking.


Just a multi - charm bracelet.:)


I plan to stuck lots of charm necklaces and will see what it will come up.


I find his combination of black and white (faux) pearls incredible.



We can call these charm earrings:). They can dress up any jeans-white T combo.



Just some every day colored earrings.


 Another charm bracelet :). I am planing to stuck a bunch.


 I am not a big fun of the crosses, but the watch overall is nice. Will see how I will transform it (we can say that it's new project).


An interesting bangle, perfect for stocking a punch of them on one arm.


 I bought this earrings for a project. Can't wait to see what it will come out!














Something that will make your outfit to sparkle...


No comments:

Post a Comment