gofavor.com haul & review

Mornin' sunshines!

Late last fall I find out about gofavor.com, after I saw their products I was in two minds about ordering from them and during Christmas sales I made up my mind and order some things.

If you don't know gofavor.com is a jewelry on-line store that sales fashion pieces from 1$ up to 15$. I bought 17 items for 45.34$, I placed the order on December 24 and i got it on January 6 (pretty amazing!).


I will list all the products in the order that I have purchase them and my thoughts regarding them, and the list with prices will be at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!


It is a the necklace (Fashion Silver Hearts Pendant Necklace) that convinced me to order from the site. The details are amazing (for the price and all) and I plan to use it as a charm for one of my bags (see last post).

It is a simple, yet elegant piece. I was thinking to pair with a pair of statement silver earrings and a simple turtle neck sweater or blouse.


A piece perfect for an office chick outfit (white shirt and black skirt, or black shirt and red skirt), paired with a pair of pearl studs.


 

Perfect for a chick night out in the summer, paired with a maxi dress or a top and a maxi skirt. It is a versatile piece. It is a stretchy bracelet.

 

The perfect summer statement bracelet. Flower inspired pieces are a big trend for spring - summer 2012 (check out the post about spring - summer 2012 trends).



A girly piece, perfect for next season.

This was my big disappointment: very chip finishing (it was one of the pricy items)!



A stylish, delicate, elegant and girly piece. I wear it yesterday and I received a lot of compliments.

I was amazed by the details on this piece, it looks more expensive then it really is.



I was expecting a silver pair of earrings, but the color is like a vintage silver. Anyway, it is a versatile piece, you can dress it up or down.
Another piece for my brooch collection. the details are amazing. I can't wait for Christmas to come so I can rock it!



Perhaps I didn't say the dimensions for the ring but is really really small, i can't use it (I think is for a child finger or something), anyway I use it as a closet door charm.



It is a vintage silver inspired piece, my mom love it so I gave it to her.


I got the silver one. The details and the colors are unbelievable (is even a flea on the flower petal!). I can't wait for summer to come to wear it!


A statement piece for a black-tie-outfit or for an elegant night out. I am planing to rock it on Valentine's day.



I got the same problem with this ring like the last one (what can I say?! another charm for my closet door :) ).


The price list:



No comments:

Post a Comment