6 years

Morning sunshines!

I hardly believe that it has passed 6 years since I've first posted. I started everything as a personal project driven by my love for fashion. Some things have changed, some have remained the same... More important I'm living the life that I've dreamed at...

I've started to drink coffee in fancier places...


I've started to read more and to travel something that I've dreamed at growing up...
 

I'm starting to figure up my style and to invest more into my clothing...
 

I've even started to wear pants...
 

 Autumn is my favorite season and I'm preparing for it...
 

I have some new shoes, some are designed by me, some are just beautiful and had to have them...
 

I've have new and exciting plans for the future...
 

I'm grateful for the life that I'm living and can't wait to see what the future holds for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment