Ikea addiction to be

Mornin' sunshines!

My relationship with Ikea is costing me some money, but it is so addicting and gooood... I try to stay away from Ikea as much I can, which worked amazingly until this fall. I live in the other part of the town from Ikea, so ain't nobody time for that. BUT now I pass next to Ikea FOUR times a week, can you imagine the temptation?!

I got addicted with Ikea because of their storage methods, concepts quite new for Romania, still... This are the items that I already use from them (part of them you already saw in previously posts)... About the furniture I don't know what to say, all the furniture that we have is Romanian custom build of great quality. I am not a big fan of the Ikea furniture (plus EVERYONE has it), although I love this bed style and this one.

This boxes were one of my first purchases, they have also lids and now even claps to hold them together.


Another favor of mine are this boxes. I use them on top of my closet to hold bed stuff (extra sheets, blankets and so one), decor stuff, some DIY things and other miscellaneous. 


I have two of this pillows, but it is so expensive so I bought them I think more than 6 months apart. I use them on my bed.



And because I love to switch things up, I bought some colorful pillow cases for the summer time...


And some of their hangers: for scarfs, shoes and clothing. I also bought this garment bags.


Some random decorating things... 

A candle holder in red (obviously!)

I bought also some wrapping paper


I was thinking of start painting so I purchased some special painting paper, also I taught it was so pretty that I could use it to wrap gifts in it, decorate pages or make cards (which is a outgoing project of mine for some months now)


This are the new items that I bought, to be honest, usually I buy things that I love how they look without having a purpose for them (how i end up using them I figure out at home)...



And of course, I HAD to have a wish list...

I purchased some new curtains  for my room and because i like to match my coverlet/bed blanket with my curtains, I felt in love with this coverlet


Anyone needs some random glitter lying around the house, no?


Some seasonal decorating candles

Who doesn't need a heart shape candle holder?!


I saw this gift boxes and I think they are perfect for storing things on a shelf. 


 Some other shinny boxes

Some votive tea light candles in white or red


 Some gift wrapping string


And this style...


Of course I had to choose some wrapping paper...


And bows...


As you know I started to enjoy decorating my planner so you need some shiny stickers or Christmas ones

And some tape


And gift tags


What do you like and use from Ikea?

No comments:

Post a Comment