Mornin' sunshines!
I don't believe it!!!! It had
passed 3 years... How much has changed since then, it's unbelievable!!! I
was on my third year of collage when everything has started, and know I
finished my master's degree and working... And this is only on my
professional life...on my personal life everything is even better...
Everything
has started with me trying to develop my artistic side (if you wondered
why I always have my laptop open, I am an engineer :P ) and trying to
find my style and express my fashion vision. I think that you don't have
to go to art or design school to have an artistic side (it helps but
it's not mandatory)...
This year I was blessed so I could travel a bit... I learned how to hunt for offers and how to travel in a smart way ( I will start a short series about my travels - and how I did them so far). This month I am going back for a week in Italy...
My greatest accomplishment this year it was the fact that I manage to buy a camera...
My greatest accomplishment this year it was the fact that I manage to buy a camera...
Plans for the future?! I want to
do so many things (like right now) so i will keep them a surprise for
the moment...but i will share something...I am planing to move from my
parents home!!!! It's crazy I know to be living with my parents at my
age, but to be honest I didn't had a good reason to want to move out...
don't get me wrong I didn't move not because my mother is spoiling me or
something, I always been a very independent person, but I didn't think
that it was worthy to live by myself considering how much time I do
spent at home (which is just the nights). So we will see how is that
going to work.
I want to thank you so so much for being
here with me on my fashion journey and to bear my inconsistency in
posting due to my (too many) rediscovering phases.
If you want me to talk about something in special please let me know in the comments.



No comments:
Post a Comment