[Organizing fashion] Skirts

Mornin' sunshines!

For some years now I started wearing (and there for collecting) skirts. I love wearing maxi skirts in the summer time. Since high school I have a pretty decent party skirts collection (short skirts mostly - which I keep folded behind my sweaters). And for all most a year now I wear mini and mid length skirts to work, school or out with my friends (Since December 1st last year and until October 1st I wear only skirts and a few times shorts, which is a personal best for me).

My work skirts are organized from light to dark colors (from left to right) and sub-organized by length and style because I double the skirts on the hangers. In the left side I have some blouse because when I was organizing my skirts I got inspired and created some office outfits.
 

My summer skirts are mostly maxi skirts and recently some mid length ones, which I have organized by color and I double on the hangers. I think I should invest in skirt hangers of a better quality, but we are not there yet. On the left side I have same season jackets, and on the right my graduation scarfs (from high school and college - I am sentimental like that).


Personally I don't know any other better way to store skirts without crease them, do you?


1 comment: