My style is different from one season to another... I tend to wear more maxi skirts in the summer time, and mini and mid length skirts in the other seasons. For most part of the last month I was looking for office cloths, especially skirts and blouses. I also try to upgrade my style from T-shirts to blouses and more dressier tops. It is difficult to explain my office style: is classic and young and funny at the same time... pairing a simple office skirt with a T-shirt with a funny message or bright colors, or a fun colorful print skirt with a simple bright top...
I have put the items into categories - this is how I organize my closet too...I am planning to wear them a lot... To be honest I am curious how many outfits I can built with this pieces...So let's start...
This skirts I wear a lot at work in this last month with different graphic T-shirts, like the ones below...

I was looking for fun flirty mini skirts, and simple pastel colors maxi skirts for going out in the summer time... And I found this ones...
And this, of course, are my office skirts for both summer and beginning of autumn... I was thinking in pairing them with simple tops like plain T-shirts or tops made out of some delicate fabric, or other prints...
What is your office style?
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment