

I just love all white outfits! I think that white dresses are so deity...I just love the long white dresses! The flower detail on the dress is amazing!


I love the baby blue color and the style of the first dress...I love dresses or skirts with pockets, they bring a casual and modern feel to any outfit!


I love skin color dresses...they are so feminine! I love how Heidi has accessorized the dress....and also the orange accessories...Sometimes nude accessories are cute also...All depends on what look do you go for...



Love bright colors for the dresses in this season, red - orange and plumb colors are perfect, especially if you have a nice tan...

Love bright yellows and oranges for the spring time...I just notice that the two girls have the same style of shoes, which I find very sexy...
Love both soft and bright colors for long dresses...A black dress is a safe choice for an evening out, but is hard to find something new with it...

Green and blue are amazing colors for this year...especially turquoise shades...It's difficult to choose a favorite color...

What color is your favorite one for the spring and summer?






No comments:
Post a Comment