Mornin' sunshines!
As I've told you in December I felt in love with this site...Their prices are amazing and the variety unbelievable... The customer support was amazing and the quality of their bags amazing...
It's made out of a textile material, I thought it was perfect for the summer time...
I am in love with this bag for some time now...I saw it in different sizes and colors, but I like this size best and color... I think it's perfect for going to work or a date night (depends on your style), I am not sure how I will style it the first time...
You can imagine that I will not wear that wallet like this (I think that is tacky, but if you like it good for you). It's a perfect bag for cold weather, it's so soft, girly and has hearts on it, what can you want more? Just adorable!
It's not big, but is perfect if you want to travel in style or you have lots of stuff when you go to the gym (like me), that was the reason why I purchased it.
I love the vintage feel of the bag and I didn't had any bag in this style and color. It's very girly and the clasp reminds me of my lunchbox when I was in kindergarten.
The color is even more precious in real life. I didn't had any serious bags to go to the Opera (one of my favorite free time activities) so I thought that it was perfect for an elegant night out.
I didn't put any links because when I checked for them the items were out of stock, hope you will be more lucky. Browse with caution because it's almost impossible to not add things to your cart when you are on their site.
Which one is your favorite one?







No comments:
Post a Comment