The Girl from the Mirror
Labels
Fashion is a state of mind
Lifestyle experience
My way into fashion...
Shop and Tell
Coco Fashion madness...
Mornin' sunshines!
Another store that I like is
Coco Fashion
...I have to admit that I liked lots of things, here I share some of my finds...
Pink T-Shirt
Sexy Black Silk Dress
Chiffon Flower Flounced Dress
White Silk Oblique Drape Bow Dress
Pink Ruffle Sleeve Dress
Red Blouse
Loose Blouse
White Printed T-Shirt
Brown Short Jacket
White Jacket
White Military Style Jacket
Black Blazer
White Blazer
Red Long Line Lapels Blazer
Pink T-Shirt
Pink Hoodie With Snowflakes And Pockets
White Soft Hooded Blouse
White Vest with Panda Pockets
Leopard Cardigan
Black Short With Peplum
Pink Pleated Shorts
Black Short
White Shorts
Beige Retro Pants
Black Shorts
Grey Shorts
White Long Knit Sweater
Black- Turtleneck Blouse
Pink Hooded Jacket
Pink Sweater
Black And White Elegant Coat
Asymmetric Coat
Elegant Coat
Green Fur Collar Coat
Black Boots
Black Ankle Boots
Light Pink Peep Toe Pumps
Red Suede Ankle Boots
Pink Pumps
Red Leather Handbag
Two Pieces Sequin Shopper Bag
Pink Handbag
And you? Which one do you like?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment