Mornin' sunshines!
I read somewhere that it takes courage for a woman to go out without makeup, but it applies also for women that doesn't usually do make up? I am not sure if don't use make up because i am lazy, i don't know how to do lots of things with it or i just don't care about it?
I love makeup and how it looks both on other women and I, I even admit that i watch makeup tutorials on Youtube, but I don't think you really need it...Sometimes you really need that something extra that makes you look irresistible or just to turn heads because you need to do it, you need to prove you can do it or just for the fun of it...but you really don't need it...i think...you don't always look like a million bucks but that's ok, that makes you be a woman...and admitting it makes you real special...What do you think?

love that trench!
ReplyDeletehttp://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//
When I'm lazy I only use a bit of concealer and some blush :P. I love make up, but not excessive.
ReplyDeleteS., The Hearabouts