A litle japanese in my life...

Mornin' sunshines!

For the longest time now i was interested into japanese fashion...

 


I really don't think is a good fit for me nor anybody...it is too costume-y, no? But I need to find a way to bring some Japanese influence into my wardrobe....
 


So when I saw this shirts i knew that i need to have them! The best part is that i can wear them to work with a classic skirt, maybe a blazer...What do you think? Any styling tips?

Sorry for the light, but it was the only way i can take pictures and the color and details will show!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Es unico! Ensena la mujer como estar bonita sin estar desnuda...

      besos!
      Mady

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you much! It's harder then you think to find this kind of shirts, and when i found them i bought lots of them (oh! my little wallet is still hurting) But it was worth it!

      xoxo
      Mady

      Delete