I am looking for some perfect sandals for work... I find this style perfect...and on trend...
I love printed shoes, especially floral ones...From the two pairs, I like best heel on the pink ones, the shape is casual and comfortable...This style is perfect for going out...
I am starting to love glitter shoes, but I am still looking for the perfect pair...Another dilemma is to choose the color of the glitter...I love the nude shoes with the black heels - just love this shape of heel, the platform is hard to walk on and I think it ruins the style of the shoe. I love animal print shoes, but the heel looks so cheap and ugly...
I am looking for some pairs of work shoes...The nude pair is perfect for work, the style of the heel makes them comfortable, another pair are the metallic ones, they are so elegant...
Which style is your favorite one?


No comments:
Post a Comment