First tips and tricks for 2012

Mornin' sunshines!


In Bucharest there are 2 big sale seasons: one in August - September and one in January - February. And the second one just started so I was pretty excited to see what deals I could get for some fashionable items.


Anyway, like usually after Holidays I gain some weight but I was determined that this is not going to ruin my shopping day! I'm gonna share some tips for hiding those extra pounds (until you hit the gym and get rid of them):
       1. wear straight pants with vertical lines to make your legs look longer (and you thinner)
       2. if you have problems with the fit of the pants use a brooch to adjust them to your size


      3. wear underneath a a tight blouse to make you conscious of your body and force you to engage those abs (making your stomach to look more flat) and put another blouse (that is not so form fitted) on top of it
       4. use darker colors
       5. distract the attention from your body using accessories




I hope this was useful! And come back soon for other fashion tips and tricks!







No comments:

Post a Comment